I purchased my supplies from Michaels.
4 stems of faux cotton branches
1 18" grapevine wreath
1 roll of burlap ribbon
I started by cutting the cotton stems shorter with wire cutters.
I attached the first stem to the top of the grapevine wreath with floral wire.
I shaped the cotton branch a little and attached each branch in a few places with the wire.
The second branch was attached to cover the stem of the first branch,
the third branch covered the stem of the second branch and the same for the fourth branch.
Again, I attached each branch in a few places to hold them securely onto the wreath.
To finish it off and keep with the natural, neutral, rustic look, I added a burlap bow.
The bow is also attached with floral wire.
You can arrange the cotton bolls once the wreath is finished.
I love it!