Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mom + Estate Sale = Fun

Isn't it great when you get one on one time with your mom, especially when you both love to do the same things! We hit estate sales, thrift stores and yard sales all day Friday. What fun we had! Be sure to check out some of our great finds. I'll be listing them this week in my Etsy store and of course keeping some for myself.


This little handmade drawer has a love note written on it. It says I <3 Amber Grant Forever and Always. How sweet is that? Written in red ink along the top of the front of the drawer.


Another favorite find this weekend is a precious baby doll bassinet with a pretty eyelet and pink ribbon cover. It brings back memories. I rocked a lot of baby dolls in a cradle that looked a lot like this one when I was little.


My mom still has the bassinet my brother and I slept in when we were babies that looks just like this one.  Do you have any of your baby things that your mom has hung onto for years?

Visits with my mom are always too short, but cherished deeply.

I hope you had a great Friday also doing what you love to do,
                                               Adina

No comments:

Post a Comment